Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Decide. Set the intention. Ask. Be open. Take the next step.

The Quiet Voice Inside: Following Inner Guidance

I'm learning that the way toward manifesting anything in my life are a "simple" 5-step process.

Step 1: Decide on what I want to be, do or have.

Step 2: Set the Intention = Imagine it vividly

Step 3: Ask = "I ask to/for [be, do have]..."

Step 4: Be Open = be receptive and allow whatever comes. (Suspend "the cursed hows" as Mike Dooley would say. Don't be concerned about HOW what you want to be/do/have is going to show up.)

Step 5: Take the Next (Guided) Step = Pay attention to the inner nudges and outer synchronistic events. These will unfold exactly as they are intended.

Oh, and did I mention that this involves a great deal of TRUST?!?! Holy Moly does it!

In Wabi Sabi,
Suzan


No comments:

Post a Comment